Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lavshuca Primer

Photobucket

Photobucket

I purchased this Japanese face primer a few weeks ago from sasa.com. This primer is from a very well known cosmetic and skincare company called Kanebo. I'm familiar with Kanebo and other Japanese cosmetic companies, so I decided to give this a try. It came in a clear plastic box, which I disgarded, and I applied it the following morning prior to my make up. I immeditely fell in love with this primer! I even swore to throw out smashbox primer because I liked this heaps better. It's unlike any primer I've seen or tested in the States.

It appears light blue from the outside of the container but once I opened it, I found that it was more like a gel. It does have a bit of a watery constancy as well. It reminds me of fish scales because of the way the color reflects in the light ( there are tiny blue particles in it, that when reflected in the light the primer looks shiny and dewey ). It doesn't smell of anything, certainly not fish scales. I noticed that my skin just absorbs this product. Within seconds, it's as if I didn't apply anything to my face. I'm left with a nice glow prior to make up, which I love! Overall, I will be buying this again. I need a back up but it's currently out of stock at Sasa.com. Check it out anyway here:

http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=101885201002

No comments:

Post a Comment