Monday, January 26, 2009

Mario Badescu

Photobucket

Mario Badescu samples

Review- I took advantage of Mario Badescu's free consultation and samples that are offered at his website: www.mariobadescu.com a few weeks ago. I've been using his products regularly and I'm quite impressed. Most of the products smell and work great! With a few exceptions ( read the downside ). It's left my skin feeling incrediciably smooth and blemish-free. The Enzyme Cleansing Gel helps reduce any reddness caused by acne or acne flir up and the Hyalurinic Eye Cream is thick, creamy, and soothing. Ahhh, what a way to pamper your eye area!

Upside- The Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15 is my personal favorite! It has a pleasant, light smell and has a more water like constancy. It leaves my skin feeling light, soft and moisturized. The Special Cucumber Lotion ( basically a toner ) helps to even out my skin once my make up is removed. Always a plus in my book!

Downside- The drying mask has a horrendously offensive smell. It works well on drying out pimples and blemishes, but dear jeahebus, it reeks. It smells like burnt rubber tires. Just AH! The drying cream is a little better in the smelling department, not as strong as the drying mask.

Bottom Line- I'm going to end up buying the full sized bottles of these products in a few months. I currently want to use up what I have of other skin care products before I move onto a new line. I think I'll be giving these away as a Birthday gift to myself this year. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment