Sunday, February 15, 2009

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Photobucket

Recent purchase and review:

Upside: This just sucks..... the dirt and oil right out of my pores!!! Haha, I had you there for a moment. I put this mask on for 10-15 minutes, rinsed, and woke up the next morning with pore less skin. It helped to minimize pores, dry up pimples, calm and smooth skin as well. It really deep cleanses wonderfully. The minty smell is clean and refreshing.

Downside: It made my face break out a little, nothing severe. This usually happens when I use new face products. So no biggie. It does smell an offly lot like toothpaste. I swear, I thought I was smearing toothpaste all over my face. It also smelt a little sulfur-y, probably because it has sulfur in it. It's not bad and the smells fade.

Overall: Worth it! My face feels refreshed after using this mask. I notice a definite improvement in pore size and blackheads. And it's dirt cheap too ( around 3-4 dollars )!

No comments:

Post a Comment