Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Studio Gear Compact Foundation

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Review:

Upside: I purchased this a few days ago and I can't say I'm excited or impressed with this sleek, little compact. The compact case is quite nice and reminds me of Smashbox and Nars packaging. The mirror is my favorite part of this compact. They certainly didn't skimp out on placing a nicely proportioned mirror.

Downside: There's nothing really positive to say about the foundation itself. I got the lightest color Ulta carried, Porcelain and when I applied it, wet or dry, it didn't add any coverage. Actually, change that to NO coverage. I might as well not wear any then. Sadly, it just didn't do it for me. I ended up applying my Smashbox Halo over it for some much needed coverage.

Overall: Save your money and invest in a decent foundation, Kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment