Saturday, February 14, 2009

Smashbox HALO Hydrating Perfecting Powder

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a mouthful! Here's my review:

Upside: This powder is great for any skin type, because it blends in well and goes on easy. The brush added color without adding a heavy coat to my skin. This kept my skin moisturized and hydrated. I use it every day for a great sheer coverage. It really made my skin look natural and oh so, soft. That's not all, the best part about this foundation is the built in shaver! No mess, no waste!

Downside: The horrible little brush it came it. I HATE the little brushes that come in Smashbox Sets!!! They are so crappy! No wonder they give them out for free. I always throw them away, because it's such bad quality.

Overall: Totally worth it! I'm tossing my BE/BM and replacing it with this ( I actually already have )! Give it go and I'm sure anyone will do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment