Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Red Haute Jewerly, In Honor of my Favorite Late Boutique.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two of the three rings ( the first two pictures) pictured here were recently purchased before my favorite little boutique near by my office, closed it's doors forever. Sadly, the owner, who I know personally, decided to close her store on Saturday. Before she did, as I always visited her store on Saturday, dropped by and she told me the news. She also told me that she would give me 75% off everything and anything in the store. I was so shocked and overwhelmed that I didn't know what to say or do.

I bought a lot of earrings and bracelets for my Boss, as I love her and she was kind enough to let me go back ( more like demanded ) later on in the day to purchase more items ( for her ). I ended up buying a jacket in her store that I've had my eyes on and also a beautiful scarf. Now the jewelry I ended up purchasing, the owner gave me 85% off on and it's real. Real sterling silver and real stones. I'm so fortunate to have gotten such a great deal, but I'm also so saddened that she had to close her store. Luckily, I gave her my number in case, she has anymore jewelry to sell once she hauls everything to her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment